FYI Canon IP4000

Frys, I am not sure of their website Outpost.com has a special on the
Canon IP4000.

The price is (rounded) $150.00 less $30 Instant Rebate = $120 less $20
Canon rebate = $100.00.

I have never seen a lower price than this. Much cheaper than the
competing Epson that cost more to run and produces debatablely poorer
results at a much slower speed.

measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrotenews:iAD2e.8120$zl.2401
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

> Frys, I am not sure of their website Outpost.com has a special on the
> Canon IP4000.
>
> The price is (rounded) $150.00 less $30 Instant Rebate = $120 less $20
> Canon rebate = $100.00.
>
> I have never seen a lower price than this. Much cheaper than the
> competing Epson that cost more to run and produces debatablely poorer
> results at a much slower speed.

I've found for pricing I keep my eye on Officemax and Newegg plus
www.techbargains.com.

Omax has had some fantastic sales on dig cameras, printers and dvdwriters in
the last year!

--
---Mapanari---