FYI Canon IP4000

Frys, I am not sure of their website Outpost.com has a special on the
Canon IP4000.

The price is (rounded) $150.00 less $30 Instant Rebate = $120 less $20
Canon rebate = $100.00.

I have never seen a lower price than this. Much cheaper than the
competing Epson that cost more to run and produces debatablely poorer
results at a much slower speed.
1 answer Last reply
More about canon ip4000

    measekite <measekite@yahoo.com> wrotenews:iAD2e.8120$zl.2401
    @newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

    > Frys, I am not sure of their website Outpost.com has a special on the
    > Canon IP4000.
    >
    > The price is (rounded) $150.00 less $30 Instant Rebate = $120 less $20
    > Canon rebate = $100.00.
    >
    > I have never seen a lower price than this. Much cheaper than the
    > competing Epson that cost more to run and produces debatablely poorer
    > results at a much slower speed.

    I've found for pricing I keep my eye on Officemax and Newegg plus
    www.techbargains.com.

    Omax has had some fantastic sales on dig cameras, printers and dvdwriters in
    the last year!

    --
    ---Mapanari---

Printers Canon Peripherals