looking for SIEMENS HiNet LP 5100 sip phone user manual

I have recently aquired two SIEMENS HiNet LP 5100 sip phones in good
working condition.I have been googleing for a user manual w/o any
succes.I am interested in any sort of documentation about this
phones.The siemens site search is not returning anything on this model,
they might renamed the phone.

-Latin.

never_spamat@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have recently aquired two SIEMENS HiNet LP 5100 sip phones in good
> working condition.I have been googleing for a user manual w/o any
> succes.I am interested in any sort of documentation about this
> phones.The siemens site search is not returning anything on this
> model, they might renamed the phone.
>
> -Latin.

I presume they are Siemens OptiPoint 300a's ??

White/Grey phone, two line display, two rows of functionkeys with a
dialpad between..

What firmware release - 2.0 or 2.5 ?

/Soren

never_spamat@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have recently aquired two SIEMENS HiNet LP 5100 sip phones in good
> working condition.I have been googleing for a user manual w/o any
> succes.I am interested in any sort of documentation about this
> phones.The siemens site search is not returning anything on this
> model, they might renamed the phone.
>
> -Latin.

You should be able to find your way from here:

http://www.siemens.com/index.jsp?sdc_p=dpHPcfi11000000000000lmno1077912s9t4u0z1&sdc_sid=8781154315&sdc_ggid=17&

/Soren