Printer Driver - Items in Advance Page

Hi,

I am using the minidriver development kit for Windows 2K and
onwards. Is there a way where I can disable the OK and Cancel buttons
in the Advanced Page? Currently, I am hiding the Layout and
Paper/Quality Pages. The Advanced Page is shown in the same window and
hence the control buttons become redundant.

Thanks!

James
1 answer Last reply
More about printer driver items advance page
  1. James said:

    Hi,

    I am using the minidriver development kit for Windows 2K and
    onwards. Is there a way where I can disable the OK and Cancel buttons
    in the Advanced Page? Currently, I am hiding the Layout and
    Paper/Quality Pages. The Advanced Page is shown in the same window and
    hence the control buttons become redundant.

    Thanks!

    James

    Hey James,
    i'm sandro, can u do me a favour?
    you say ,you hide the driver's layout and paper/quality sheets,.
    how u do that?
    can u tell me by send email to : xinshg@gmail.com ? please!

Printers Printer Driver Development Peripherals