Printer Driver - Items in Advance Page

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
March 31, 2005 8:18:49 PM

Hi,

I am using the minidriver development kit for Windows 2K and
onwards. Is there a way where I can disable the OK and Cancel buttons
in the Advanced Page? Currently, I am hiding the Layout and
Paper/Quality Pages. The Advanced Page is shown in the same window and
hence the control buttons become redundant.

Thanks!

James
March 22, 2012 2:38:10 AM

James said:

Hi,

I am using the minidriver development kit for Windows 2K and
onwards. Is there a way where I can disable the OK and Cancel buttons
in the Advanced Page? Currently, I am hiding the Layout and
Paper/Quality Pages. The Advanced Page is shown in the same window and
hence the control buttons become redundant.

Thanks!

James

Hey James´╝î
i'm sandro, can u do me a favour?
you say ,you hide the driver's layout and paper/quality sheets,.
how u do that?
can u tell me by send email to : xinshg@gmail.com ? please!
!