This is Crazy :)

I've been reading all evening and have only a couple messages to answer.
Since I can't find them any longer I will try to reply from memory.

My 2004 folder is only 25 Gig but I'm working on it

Damn I thought I had 3 messages to answer, I forgot the second, but the 3d :

The Standby Compass

My beloved Cobra

http://incolor.inebraska.com/iceman/cockpit1.htm

http://incolor.inebraska.com/iceman/pilot51.htm

A CH47
http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:WLyOp4AHtP0J:www.hmo.ac.za/hmo_applied_services.pdf+helicopter+standby+compass&hl=en

Even an AH64 - in the "first " pilot seat
http://www.voodoo.cz/ah64/info.html

Some Russians even stole the words:

http://avia.russian.ee/vertigo/eh_merlin-r.html

In the civil version, avionics also include two air data computers,
AHRS, VOR/ILS, Marker Beacon System, Weather Radar, RAD ALT, ADF, ATCST,
DME, Standby Compass, Artificial Horizon, Flight Management System,
Hyperbolic Navigation and a Global Positioning System (GPS).

http://www.polysci.com/docs/DispandAvionPG52004.pdf

==================================

A '76
http://www.aviationairpark.com/Sikorsky%20S-76C+%20Offshore%20Helicopter.htm
Flight Controls and Instruments

• Dual independent 3,000 psi hydraulic systems with quick disconnects for
ground servicing
• Dual independent flight control servo systems
• Dual Digital Automatic Flight Control System - DDAFCS (Honeywell
SPZ-7600, four-axis fully coupled)
• Electronic Flight Instrumentation System - EFIS (Honeywell EDZ-756, four
5x6 inch tubes)
• Integrated Instrument Display System (Gull IIDS)
• Three-inch standby self-contained attitude indicator with emergency power
supply
• Standby magnetic compass

===================================

http://www.aviationairpark.com/sikorsky_s76c.htm
*

Vertical card standby magnetic compass

===================================

Some other sumpthin'
http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:WLyOp4AHtP0J:www.hmo.ac.za/hmo_applied_services.pdf+helicopter+standby+compass&hl=en
Page 6

===================================

If I had stopped like I wanted to, before I got too involved in the
"President for a week" thread, I'd not have 500 more messages to read.
--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
More about this crazy

    "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
    > I've been reading all evening and have only a couple messages to answer.
    > Since I can't find them any longer I will try to reply from memory.
    >
    > My 2004 folder is only 25 Gig but I'm working on it

    I think with all the stuff you have in that simulator folder, instead of
    your next computer upgrade, you might want to consider a stronger desk!!
    :-)))))
    Dudley

    Dudley Henriques wrote:
    > "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
    >
    >>I've been reading all evening and have only a couple messages to answer.
    >>Since I can't find them any longer I will try to reply from memory.
    >>
    >>My 2004 folder is only 25 Gig but I'm working on it
    >

    > I think with all the stuff you have in that simulator folder, instead of
    > your next computer upgrade, you might want to consider a stronger desk!!
    > :-)))))
    > Dudley

    AAkkkkkk!!!!! It's in the garage!!! Went to Home De.... Offic......
    some furniture store and bought a strong L shaped heavy desk. It's been
    in the garage for several weeks now, I guess I should get off the
    computer and get it set up. If you could see my current setup you'd
    know why I HAVE to upgrade this old desk. :)

    http://flightsims.vze.com/images/07.jpg

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    "boB"
    > If you could see my current setup you'd
    > know why I HAVE to upgrade this old desk. :)
    > http://flightsims.vze.com/images/07.jpg

    Jeez boB.. that looks like the NY stock exchange.

    Dallas

    Hi downloader,

    I see you've got trackIR going - how are you finding it?

    Much tweaking required?

    I've only had one quick shot with mine, and got some funny results, such
    as not panning smoothly, etc, etc.

    I guess it takes some getting used to?

    Regards,
    John Ward
    > Dudley Henriques wrote:
    >> "boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I've been reading all evening and have only a couple messages to answer.
    >>>Since I can't find them any longer I will try to reply from memory.
    >>>
    >>>My 2004 folder is only 25 Gig but I'm working on it
    >>

    >> I think with all the stuff you have in that simulator folder, instead of
    >> your next computer upgrade, you might want to consider a stronger desk!!
    >> :-)))))
    >> Dudley
    >
    > AAkkkkkk!!!!! It's in the garage!!! Went to Home De.... Offic......
    > some furniture store and bought a strong L shaped heavy desk. It's been
    > in the garage for several weeks now, I guess I should get off the computer
    > and get it set up. If you could see my current setup you'd know why I
    > HAVE to upgrade this old desk. :)
    >
    > http://flightsims.vze.com/images/07.jpg
    >
    > --
    >
    > boB,