If anyone here wants to show movies of their flying, or families, pets etc.
if you have not yet discovered it, there is a very easy free site called
Putfile which will enable you to do so.
http://www.putfile.com/
--
sincerely,
Quilljar

You can have a cheap laugh at my first offering!
www.putfile.com/quilljar

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Quilljar wrote:

> If anyone here wants to show movies of their flying, or families, pets etc.
> if you have not yet discovered it, there is a very easy free site called
> Putfile which will enable you to do so.
> http://www.putfile.com/

Thank you Quilly. The tutorials are just what I needed to get off my
butt and make a video I'm considering.

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

dallas

"Quilljar"
> Putfile which will enable you to do so.
> http://www.putfile.com/
> You can have a cheap laugh at my first offering!
> www.putfile.com/quilljar

Hum.. good idea but videos not loading tonight.

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> "Quilljar"
>
>>Putfile which will enable you to do so.
>>http://www.putfile.com/
>>You can have a cheap laugh at my first offering!
>>www.putfile.com/quilljar

What a great way to male a video using the still photos. As for the
trampoline, you need to do one of those "land on your butt" moves. :)

Happy Birthday....

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

He missed 'The Oh S@#t handle' before crashing down to earth

Ibby

"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message

>> "Quilljar"
>>
>>>Putfile which will enable you to do so.
>>>http://www.putfile.com/
>>>You can have a cheap laugh at my first offering!
>>>www.putfile.com/quilljar
>
> What a great way to male a video using the still photos. As for the
> trampoline, you need to do one of those "land on your butt" moves. :)
>
> Happy Birthday....
>
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Hi Quilljar,

Great site, mate!

Thank you.

Regards,
John Ward
> If anyone here wants to show movies of their flying, or families, pets
> etc. if you have not yet discovered it, there is a very easy free site
> called Putfile which will enable you to do so.
> http://www.putfile.com/
> --
> sincerely,
> Quilljar
>
> You can have a cheap laugh at my first offering!
> www.putfile.com/quilljar

> What a great way to male a video using the still photos. As for the
> trampoline, you need to do one of those "land on your butt" moves. :)
>
> Happy Birthday....

Thanks, all done by using PhotoStory3 for Windows, a free program from
Microsoft if you have Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed; obtainable from,

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Popular.aspx?displaylang=en

Number 31 on the popular downloads list...

--
sincerely,
Quilljar

http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/edart.html

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Quilljar wrote:

> Thanks, all done by using PhotoStory3 for Windows, a free program from
> Microsoft if you have Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed; obtainable from,
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Popular.aspx?displaylang=en
>
> Number 31 on the popular downloads list...

Before I knew it I had clicked the link and am into download mode. Damn!!!!
--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:00:33 +0000 (UTC), Quilljar wrote:

> If anyone here wants to show movies of their flying, or families, pets etc.
> if you have not yet discovered it, there is a very easy free site called
> Putfile which will enable you to do so.
> http://www.putfile.com/

Great idea, Quilly.
It's a very neat little toy for Christmas wishes.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)

Robert

Quilljar wrote:
>>What a great way to male a video using the still photos. As for the
>>trampoline, you need to do one of those "land on your butt" moves. :)
>>
>>Happy Birthday....
>

> Thanks, all done by using PhotoStory3 for Windows, a free program from
> Microsoft if you have Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed; obtainable from,
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Popular.aspx?displaylang=en
>
> Number 31 on the popular downloads list...

Don't forget Windows Movie Maker under Accessories. You can import
from Fraps , edit and save in many formats,

Did you get all 50 of them? :))

JW