FPS problems - help on cause.

Hello folks.

I'm not too worried, but there seems to be a bottle neck somewhere in
the system.

P4 2.8 Gig. HT.

800 FSB

512 Meg sheep.

6600 GT 256 Meg GFX card. Yes, 256. Took a bit of finding though.

At least now I can turn the details up and get good FPS, but
sometimes, the FPS just dies.

Ok, badly written scenery may cause it, but I am wondering what part
of my system would be causing the bottle neck now?

Thanks.

--
========
Thanks.....

Jarod

You might add anither 512Meg of sheep <g> but I'm not sure that will cure
your problem. What happens exactly when "sometimes the FPS just dies" ? What
is going on in FS when this happens? :0))

Iain