Problem with Ink Refill for HP 2110 MFD Printer

I refilled the black ink cartridge on my HP 2110 printer. I worked great
that day.
Turned the printer on the next day and the LCD panel displayed error
message: check the ink cartridge
and the printer would not print.

any suggestions?

Mike
6 answers Last reply
More about problem refill 2110 printer

    I used the software clean the print head routine, removed replaced cartridge
    but same error message.

    Mike

    "Mike" <wxyz09@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I refilled the black ink cartridge on my HP 2110 printer. I worked great
    >that day.
    > Turned the printer on the next day and the LCD panel displayed error
    > message: check the ink cartridge
    > and the printer would not print.
    >
    > any suggestions?
    >
    > Mike

    Assuming that the cartridge is not damaged or improperly filled (PSC
    machines can detect high temps on firing resistors which indicate a low
    ink condition, In your case it may be a small pocket of air trapped in
    the nozzle area) You can try to force a Resistor ID reset:

    http://www.weink.com/ecom/support/technotes/tsg01.htm

    Thanks for the useful link but I got rid of the psc 2110 and bought a psc
    2355.
    I concerned about the 2355 because the in cartdriges appear small than the
    ones in the psc 2110.

    Mike

    "WeInk_TechSupport" <inksupport@weink.com> wrote in message
    > Assuming that the cartridge is not damaged or improperly filled (PSC
    > machines can detect high temps on firing resistors which indicate a low
    > ink condition, In your case it may be a small pocket of air trapped in
    > the nozzle area) You can try to force a Resistor ID reset:
    >
    > http://www.weink.com/ecom/support/technotes/tsg01.htm

    There are 2 sizes of cartridges for Black and Color:

    #94 Black 11 mL
    #96 Black 21 mL
    #95 Color 7 mL
    #97 Color 14 mL

    I noticed that the #96 black is not listed as a re-order item for this
    printer, so it may only accept #96 cartridges, or it could be that they
    are just not being promoted for this printer.

    John Mills
    WeInk.com support

    I'll check out #96.

    > There are 2 sizes of cartridges for Black and Color:
    >
    > #94 Black 11 mL
    > #96 Black 21 mL
    > #95 Color 7 mL
    > #97 Color 14 mL
    >
    > I noticed that the #96 black is not listed as a re-order item for this
    > printer, so it may only accept #96 cartridges, or it could be that they
    > are just not being promoted for this printer.
    >
    > John Mills
    > WeInk.com support

    Are you still hawking?

    Mike wrote:

    >I'll check out #96.
    >
    >Mike
    >
    >"WeInk_TechSupport" <inksupport@weink.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>There are 2 sizes of cartridges for Black and Color:
    >>
    >>#94 Black 11 mL
    >>#96 Black 21 mL
    >>#95 Color 7 mL
    >>#97 Color 14 mL
    >>
    >>I noticed that the #96 black is not listed as a re-order item for this
    >>printer, so it may only accept #96 cartridges, or it could be that they
    >>are just not being promoted for this printer.
    >>
    >>John Mills
    >>WeInk.com support

Printers Hewlett Packard LCD Monitor Peripherals