http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5764939488&rd=1&sspagenam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765185626&rd=1&sspagenam
> e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> they move fast and provide the automatic switching you describe.
> 100% Ebay seller rating seller.

COMBINE-A-LINE .. Imagine..1=2

Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering
machine, caller ID or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?.. Automatically?

OR

How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone jack
into a single handset?

OR

USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as
well!

OR

see if anybody picks-up, on anotheer line trunk, after you are already in a
telco call???

THEN...........................................

Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines to
be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing and
PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication equipment for your
home office or for the family.

Combine-A-Line supports all services from your telephone company including
Caller ID. It also has two line surge protectors to make sure that you are
Protecting your equipment.

Use combine-aline to automatically switch between VOIP and pots (rboc) plain
local line, hands free!.

SECURITY of your calls are enhanced because the CLT displays if anybody
picks -up the line after you are in a call! So, it has security features
just in case someone is wire tapping or listens in after you are in a call.
The LED display will indicate any disruption to the line.

Easy to use, No batteries or power supply, and no programming needed! Our
re-sellers have reported that ..."elimination of the noisy and cumbersome
power supply wires, reduces the Hum & Noise one hears then when connected
to household power supplies"

Automate and organize your telecommunications equipment and desktop wires
with Combine-A-Line.

USE BUY NOW and get FREE SHIPPING OPTION

WOW FREE SHIPPING!

Add a second CLT to your auction win for only 13.99.

Reduced shipping on second unit... only $2.42 ... wow reduced shipping

Link to instructional video
http://vincent.lemoine1.free.fr/tel2box/cut%20clt%206b%206%206%20for%20windo
ws%20media.wmv

Answers from previous customers:

A: this unit has many uses. it can combine two analog (regular plain Jane
telephone lines) into a common point. This allows you to create a dual line
telephone suite(telephone, answering. modem) etc for way less than the cost
of a two line phone and two line answering machines and modems don't
commonly exist. Further, VOIP has become very popular and users gain
tremendous long distance rates rates, however they don't have a "local
presence" and often back up the voip with a single plain Jane telephone
line. the clt will join voip and telco to a signal automatic port for the
ultimate convience! Plus no power supply or batteries to clutter your
desktop! Plus all port surge protected to protect you equipment! plus two
additional universal (I/O) line 1 and line 2 dedicated ports... enabling an
even wider array of connection schemes.

A: S&H outside CONUSA (48 USA states) costs more. The tariff diferene
varies based on exact location. The range is about $1.00 to Canda and
Mexico, and Hawaii. And is $3.00 to most of EU and Middle eastern locations.

A: In coming activity is automatically routed to the auto output port.

A: Out bound activity is automatic. Users can mnaully re-direct any cal and
visually confirm which line is in use by observing the LED indication.

A: The unit can be wired into a single telephone jack with the lines (four
wire connectors) OR there are two additonal , inversal jacks that enable
physical connnections to different phone access port. For example line 1 on
a VOIP modem and line2 to your local Telco jack. The CLT can join any two
lines and provide a single convient access point.

A: The CLT does not require batteries or wall power supplies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5768147925&rd=1&sspagenam
> e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> "Marc H.Popek" <LVMarc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > yes. the device you seek is right here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5764939488&rd=1&sspagenam
> > e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> >
> > and here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765185626&rd=1&sspagenam
> > e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> >
> > they move fast and provide the automatic switching you describe.
> > 100% Ebay seller rating seller.

these move fasts..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5770259294&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5770083850&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

> COMBINE-A-LINE .. Imagine..1=2
>

> Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering
> machine, caller ID or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?.. Automatically?
>
> OR
>
> How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone jack
> into a single handset?
>
> OR
>
> USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as
> well!
>
> OR
>

> see if anybody picks-up, on anotheer line trunk, after you are already in
> telco call???
>
> THEN...........................................
>
> Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines
> be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing
and
> PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication equipment for your
> home office or for the family.
>
> Combine-A-Line supports all services from your telephone company including
> Caller ID. It also has two line surge protectors to make sure that you are
> Protecting your equipment.
>
> Use combine-aline to automatically switch between VOIP and pots (rboc)
plain
> local line, hands free!.
>
> SECURITY of your calls are enhanced because the CLT displays if anybody
> picks -up the line after you are in a call! So, it has security features
> just in case someone is wire tapping or listens in after you are in a
call.
> The LED display will indicate any disruption to the line.
>
> Easy to use, No batteries or power supply, and no programming needed! Our
> re-sellers have reported that ..."elimination of the noisy and cumbersome
> power supply wires, reduces the Hum & Noise one hears then when connected
> to household power supplies"
>
> Automate and organize your telecommunications equipment and desktop wires
> with Combine-A-Line.
>

> USE BUY NOW and get FREE SHIPPING OPTION
>
> WOW FREE SHIPPING!
>

> Add a second CLT to your auction win for only 13.99.
>
> Reduced shipping on second unit... only $2.42 ... wow reduced shipping
>
> Link to instructional video

http://vincent.lemoine1.free.fr/tel2box/cut%20clt%206b%206%206%20for%20windo
> ws%20media.wmv
>
> Answers from previous customers:
>
> A: this unit has many uses. it can combine two analog (regular plain
Jane
> telephone lines) into a common point. This allows you to create a dual
line
> telephone suite(telephone, answering. modem) etc for way less than the
cost
> of a two line phone and two line answering machines and modems don't
> commonly exist. Further, VOIP has become very popular and users gain
> tremendous long distance rates rates, however they don't have a "local
> presence" and often back up the voip with a single plain Jane telephone
> line. the clt will join voip and telco to a signal automatic port for the
> ultimate convience! Plus no power supply or batteries to clutter your
> desktop! Plus all port surge protected to protect you equipment! plus two
> additional universal (I/O) line 1 and line 2 dedicated ports... enabling
an
> even wider array of connection schemes.
>
> A: S&H outside CONUSA (48 USA states) costs more. The tariff diferene
> varies based on exact location. The range is about $1.00 to Canda and
> Mexico, and Hawaii. And is $3.00 to most of EU and Middle eastern
locations.

> A: In coming activity is automatically routed to the auto output port.
>
> A: Out bound activity is automatic. Users can mnaully re-direct any cal
and
> visually confirm which line is in use by observing the LED indication.
>
> A: The unit can be wired into a single telephone jack with the lines (four
> wire connectors) OR there are two additonal , inversal jacks that enable
> physical connnections to different phone access port. For example line 1
on
> a VOIP modem and line2 to your local Telco jack. The CLT can join any two
> lines and provide a single convient access point.
>
> A: The CLT does not require batteries or wall power supplies.
>

> "Marc H.Popek" <LVMarc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5768147925&rd=1&sspagenam
> > e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> > "Marc H.Popek" <LVMarc@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > > yes. the device you seek is right here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5764939488&rd=1&sspagenam
> > > e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> > >
> > > and here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5765185626&rd=1&sspagenam
> > > e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
> > >
> > > they move fast and provide the automatic switching you describe.
> > > 100% Ebay seller rating seller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5771583566&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5771236816&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

> [...]
> > varies based on exact location. The range is about $1.00 to Canda and
> > Mexico, and Hawaii. And is $3.00 to most of EU and Middle eastern
> locations.
> >
> > A: In coming activity is automatically routed to the auto output port.
> >
> > A: Out bound activity is automatic. Users can mnaully re-direct any cal
> and
> > visually confirm which line is in use by observing the LED indication.
> >
> > A: The unit can be wired into a single telephone jack with the lines
(four
> > wire connectors) OR there are two additonal , inversal jacks that enable
> > physical connnections to different phone access port. For example line 1
> on
> > a VOIP modem and line2 to your local Telco jack. The CLT can join any
two
> > lines and provide a single convient access point.

These CLT units are back on ebay! New shippment has arrived!
They move fast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5776785443&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5776926365&rd=1&sspagenam