I have just bought a new computer and have loaded all my software.
Everything was working fine and then I loaded softward for my mobile phone.
It has loaded a modem onto my computer which appears to have done something
to my sound. I have now taken off the modem but it now says I have no
playback device or audio device. Can anyone help......

A modem is a hardware device. You probably mean a driver. Use System
Restore (Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore) to
recover back to a time before you ran the software for your mobile phone and
then contact the mobile phone software manufacturer if the problem persists.

"cheryl_uk" <cheryl_uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have just bought a new computer and have loaded all my software.
> Everything was working fine and then I loaded softward for my mobile
> phone.
> It has loaded a modem onto my computer which appears to have done
> something
> to my sound. I have now taken off the modem but it now says I have no
> playback device or audio device. Can anyone help......

TRENDING THREADS