Hi wonder if some one can advise.

My mate wants to buy FS2004 and a helicopter package? He wonders what the
best packs are, we being in uk etc. Also he is after a reccomendation on a
flight stick

cheers

Les

Les steel wrote:
> Hi wonder if some one can advise.
>
> My mate wants to buy FS2004 and a helicopter package? He wonders what the
> best packs are, we being in uk etc. Also he is after a reccomendation on a
> flight stick
>
> cheers
>
> Les

He wants to BUY a helicopter package? That wouldn't be necessary ...

He can get lots of good free choppers at http://www.hovercontrol.com

Very helpful site too ...

I did look for payware too at some point but then I stumbled into
hovercontrol and I've been happy with their freeware choppers ever
since.

Good high quality stuff ...

Marco

--
The Pilot Lounge Aviation Community and MessageBoard
http://www.thepilotlounge.com

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Marco Rispoli wrote:
> Les steel wrote:
>
>>Hi wonder if some one can advise.
>>
>>My mate wants to buy FS2004 and a helicopter package? He wonders what the
>>best packs are, we being in uk etc. Also he is after a reccomendation on a
>>flight stick
>>
>>cheers
>>
>>Les
>

> He wants to BUY a helicopter package? That wouldn't be necessary ...
>
> He can get lots of good free choppers at http://www.hovercontrol.com
>
> Very helpful site too ...

And HoverControl has some forums that will have the pro's and con's of
each joystick. The last one I bought was a Sidewinder FF II and it's
not made anymore if i read right. And as Marco said, don't buy a
helicopter package, there are some great helicopters there already. I
don't think I've seen a payware helicopter??? Maybe I haven't been
watching close enough. :)

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
> I don't think I've seen a payware helicopter??? Maybe I haven't been
> watching close enough. :)

DodoSim's RealStart 206 is payware. In fact it's the only aircraft I've
ever bought.

Si

Hi Downloader,

PerfectFlight has an AH-1Z King Cobra.

http://www.fs2000.org/king/index.htm

Regards,
John Ward
"boB" <akita_77REMOVECAPS@yahoo.Xcom> wrote in message
> Marco Rispoli wrote:
>> Les steel wrote:
>>
>>>Hi wonder if some one can advise.
>>>
>>>My mate wants to buy FS2004 and a helicopter package? He wonders what the
>>>best packs are, we being in uk etc. Also he is after a reccomendation on
>>>flight stick
>>>
>>>cheers
>>>
>>>Les
>>

>> He wants to BUY a helicopter package? That wouldn't be necessary ...
>>
>> He can get lots of good free choppers at http://www.hovercontrol.com
>>
>> Very helpful site too ...
>>

> And HoverControl has some forums that will have the pro's and con's of
> each joystick. The last one I bought was a Sidewinder FF II and it's not
> made anymore if i read right. And as Marco said, don't buy a helicopter
> package, there are some great helicopters there already. I don't think
> I've seen a payware helicopter??? Maybe I haven't been watching close
> enough. :)
>
> --
>
> boB,
> SAG 70
>
> U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

John Ward wrote:

> Hi Downloader,
>
> PerfectFlight has an AH-1Z King Cobra.
>
> http://www.fs2000.org/king/index.htm
>
> Regards,
> John Ward

Thanks John. I searched all over that web site and didn't find ....
Maybe I shouldn't write this but I cannot believe someone is charging
actual money for that ... aircraft.... I don't recognize anything in
the cockpit other than the OH-58 (bell 206) collective in the rear. It's
not possible someone is taking money for it. I can't say any more. But
I thank you for telling me about it.

--

boB,
SAG 70