Voice over IP Tutorial, Whitepapers, News and Resource Gui..

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

Hi All,

We just put up a new VoIP Resource site. (VoIP -- H.323, SIP, RTP,
Cisco AVVID Architecture)

http://www.voip-start.com

#Tutorials, News (updated daily), Whitepapers and Industry Links.
#Feel free to stop by and learn Voice over IP.
#VoIP resources for professionals and VoIP Newbies.

http://www.voip-start.com

On 04/07/2005 09:23 AM, twestgate wrote:
> We just put up a new VoIP Resource site. (VoIP -- H.323, SIP, RTP,
> Cisco AVVID Architecture)
>

> http://www.voip-start.com
>

> #Tutorials, News (updated daily), Whitepapers and Industry Links.
> #Feel free to stop by and learn Voice over IP.
> #VoIP resources for professionals and VoIP Newbies.

Good, table/frame layout needs some rework.

Would you please consider adding http://YATE.null.ro/ also to your VoIP
Software section.

Regards,
--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192