Voice over IP Tutorial, Whitepapers, News and Resource Gui..

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

Hi All,

We just put up a new VoIP Resource site. (VoIP -- H.323, SIP, RTP,
Cisco AVVID Architecture)

http://www.voip-start.com

#Tutorials, News (updated daily), Whitepapers and Industry Links.
#Feel free to stop by and learn Voice over IP.
#VoIP resources for professionals and VoIP Newbies.

http://www.voip-start.com
1 answer Last reply
More about voice tutorial whitepapers news resource
  1. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.sys.cisco,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

    On 04/07/2005 09:23 AM, twestgate wrote:
    > We just put up a new VoIP Resource site. (VoIP -- H.323, SIP, RTP,
    > Cisco AVVID Architecture)
    >

    > http://www.voip-start.com
    >

    > #Tutorials, News (updated daily), Whitepapers and Industry Links.
    > #Feel free to stop by and learn Voice over IP.
    > #VoIP resources for professionals and VoIP Newbies.

    Good, table/frame layout needs some rework.

    Would you please consider adding http://YATE.null.ro/ also to your VoIP
    Software section.

    Regards,
    --
    Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
    CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

VPN IP Cisco VoIP Networking