Any *good* printer drivers for the HP Photosmart 7550 phot..

curious

I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will
allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5...however many
pictures at one shot. I am using a PowerMac G4 (Macintosh). I have
to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in
the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There
should at least be software that will
provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the
page.

HEY, MAC SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked oportunity to make
money...this is definately needed! Type in the preferred size of a
picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8,
or
however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is
complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or
whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the
most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to
make
it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if
needed and by how much (measurment and/or percentage reduction. Tell
me-does that exhist?

Thanks for looking into this stuff for me.

steveb

Distinguished
May 11, 2003

Here's one (convoluted)