How to get weather info when sat at an airfield with no AT..

Last response: in Video Games
September 10, 2005 4:52:51 PM

If I'm sat on the ground at Oxford, (where I'm doing my r/l training) in
FS2004, how can I find out the departure information when there's no ATIS
frequency? (Oxford does have one in real life, but it's not modelled in the
sim. Is it possile for me to add it in somehow?)

Thanks,

Si
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 6:45:22 PM

"Beech45Whiskey" <pjricc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> You, too, can use AFCAD to add an ATIS frequency to this existing airport.
> Read the excellent help file first. The author does a great job
explaining
> how to do this:
>
> http://www.fsimcafe.com/Downloads/ShowDownload.aspx?Pro...

Excellent, thanks.