Can someone check this comm freq for me?

I can't get any response from EGTK Oxford ATIS (on 136.225). I've got UK
airports installed, so I don't know whether this freq is in the standard
FS2004 scenery or not. My airport information says the ATIS freq is there,
as does AFCAD, but I get nothing from it. Any ideas?

Si
1 answer Last reply
More about check comm freq

    "Simon Robbins" <simon@NOSPAMsjrobbins.demon.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
    >I can't get any response from EGTK Oxford ATIS (on 136.225). I've got UK
    > airports installed, so I don't know whether this freq is in the standard
    > FS2004 scenery or not. My airport information says the ATIS freq is
    > there,
    > as does AFCAD, but I get nothing from it. Any ideas?
    >
    > Si

    Freq's above 136.00 do not work. It's a known bug in FS9.

    Henning

Games Microsoft Video Games