Can someone check this comm freq for me?

Last response: in Video Games
September 10, 2005 9:10:40 PM

I can't get any response from EGTK Oxford ATIS (on 136.225). I've got UK
airports installed, so I don't know whether this freq is in the standard
FS2004 scenery or not. My airport information says the ATIS freq is there,
as does AFCAD, but I get nothing from it. Any ideas?

Si

More about : check comm freq

Anonymous
September 10, 2005 10:18:42 PM

"Simon Robbins" <simon@NOSPAMsjrobbins.demon.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
news:D fv0i3$adb$1$830fa795@news.demon.co.uk...
>I can't get any response from EGTK Oxford ATIS (on 136.225). I've got UK
> airports installed, so I don't know whether this freq is in the standard
> FS2004 scenery or not. My airport information says the ATIS freq is
> there,
> as does AFCAD, but I get nothing from it. Any ideas?
>
> Si

Freq's above 136.00 do not work. It's a known bug in FS9.

Henning
!