How to remove....

How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
visible.
Please help me????
3 answers Last reply
More about remove

    John_Gotti wrote:
    > How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
    > Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
    > visible.
    > Please help me????

    No need to remove it, just go into the sim click on settings/scenery
    library/Add Area
    Then find LDOS Osijek-Klisa and click OK. Make sure LDOS Osijek-Klisa is
    above any other Croatian scenery in the scenery list. Then exit FS and start
    it again.

    --
    sincerely,
    Quilljar

    http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/edart.html

    John_Gotti <jebiga@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
    >Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
    >visible.
    >Please help me????

    You need to make an 'exlude' line in the scenery.cfg file for your
    airport.

    This link explains how to do it:
    <http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2000_articles_sceneryobjects.asp>

    Normally downloaded addon airports include such a line or, more
    recently an exclude.bgl file that does the same thing.

    -=tom=-

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:35:53 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
    <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    >John_Gotti wrote:
    >> How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
    >> Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
    >> visible.
    >> Please help me????
    >
    >No need to remove it, just go into the sim click on settings/scenery
    >library/Add Area
    >Then find LDOS Osijek-Klisa and click OK. Make sure LDOS Osijek-Klisa is
    >above any other Croatian scenery in the scenery list. Then exit FS and start
    >it again.

    Thanks but it`s still here.............?

Default Microsoft Video Games