How to remove....

How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
visible.
Please help me????

John_Gotti wrote:
> How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
> Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
> visible.
> Please help me????

No need to remove it, just go into the sim click on settings/scenery
library/Add Area
Then find LDOS Osijek-Klisa and click OK. Make sure LDOS Osijek-Klisa is
above any other Croatian scenery in the scenery list. Then exit FS and start
it again.

--
sincerely,
Quilljar

http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/edart.html

John_Gotti <jebiga@yahoo.com> wrote:

>How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
>Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
>visible.
>Please help me????

You need to make an 'exlude' line in the scenery.cfg file for your
airport.

This link explains how to do it:
<http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2000_articles_sceneryobjects.asp>

Normally downloaded addon airports include such a line or, more
recently an exclude.bgl file that does the same thing.

-=tom=-

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:35:53 +0000 (UTC), "Quilljar"
<wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>John_Gotti wrote:
>> How to remove default airport in FS9? I have a new airport LDOS
>> Osijek-Klisa Croatia, but after instalation the default one is still
>> visible.
>> Please help me????
>
>No need to remove it, just go into the sim click on settings/scenery
>library/Add Area
>Then find LDOS Osijek-Klisa and click OK. Make sure LDOS Osijek-Klisa is
>above any other Croatian scenery in the scenery list. Then exit FS and start
>it again.

Thanks but it`s still here.............?