Thickness of Photo Paper

I know this is not directly concerned with a particular printer but I
need to know who makes glossy laser photo paper thicker than the
approximately 4 mils of the HP paper. Are there any?

Thank you very much.
4 answers Last reply
More about thickness photo paper

    I use Impresso Platinum . It comes in a 4X6 size of 100 sheets. Average
    cost per sheet is under 15 cents. It is High Gloss 10.5 Mil thickness . I
    wouldnt use anything under 9.0 mil.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=========

    "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXX@widomaker.com> wrote in message
    >I know this is not directly concerned with a particular printer but I need
    >to know who makes glossy laser photo paper thicker than the approximately 4
    >mils of the HP paper. Are there any?
    >
    > Thank you very much.

    I think you mean Impreso Platinum,and it is INKJET paper! The poster clearly
    states LASER!
    "Andy Petro" <andy.petro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >I use Impresso Platinum . It comes in a 4X6 size of 100 sheets. Average
    >cost per sheet is under 15 cents. It is High Gloss 10.5 Mil thickness . I
    >wouldnt use anything under 9.0 mil.
    > ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=========
    >

    > "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXX@widomaker.com> wrote in message
    >>I know this is not directly concerned with a particular printer but I need
    >>to know who makes glossy laser photo paper thicker than the approximately
    >>4 mils of the HP paper. Are there any?
    >>
    >> Thank you very much.

    Thank you Andy. I will check that out. My 'googling" for laser papers
    did not reveal it but I will go a hunting again.

    "Douglas" <.> wrote in message
    >I think you mean Impreso Platinum,and it is INKJET paper! The poster
    >clearly states LASER!

    Whoops, that would explain why I couldn't find it. Thank you.

    > "Andy Petro" <andy.petro@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >>I use Impresso Platinum . It comes in a 4X6 size of 100 sheets.
    >>Average cost per sheet is under 15 cents. It is High Gloss 10.5 Mil
    >>thickness . I wouldnt use anything under 9.0 mil.
    >>

    >> "Jack Gillis" <XXXXXXXX@widomaker.com> wrote in message
    >>>I know this is not directly concerned with a particular printer but I
    >>>need to know who makes glossy laser photo paper thicker than the
    >>>approximately 4 mils of the HP paper. Are there any?
    >>>
    >>> Thank you very much.

Printers Photo Hewlett Packard Peripherals