When I click on internet links in Outlook they work, i.e. opens to email
document or IE at the web page, etc., However when I do the same in Outlook
Express or IncrediMail they don't work! My operating System id XP Home. How
can I turn these ON, if I can? Many thanks

You Cannot Open a New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

--
Carey Frisch