Re-enabling features on a 3rd party aircraft that were dis..

I downloaded an A-10A aircraft model for FS2004 that prompted me to
"Disable features that might make this aircraft unstable in FS2004?"
(or something to that effect).

I later read in the ReadMe file that I should have answered "Yes" to
this prompt. I'd like to change this option and fully enable all
features of this aircraft in FS2004, but even after deleting and
re-installing the aircraft, I've never been prompted again.

Is there a .cfg file somewhere that I can edit that will make this
aircraft fully functional?

Hi bravedelta73,

Look in the [FrameCallNoWarn] section of your fs9.cfg.

If there's an entry there for the a-10A, change the value from 0 to 1,
or vice versa, and see what effect that has.

Regards,
John Ward