voip without a computer

If any one want to start to use the VoiP technology without using the
computer but only a little ATA device to connect directly between the
internet connection and any ordinary analog telephone can write me at
supremevoip@gmail.com.
greetings,

thats what all the voip companies offer, right?
vonage, Sunrocket, RocketVoip, ect.

connecting your regular phone to the voip box to make calls over the
internet.