ocz memory latency queston/mobo opinion

thedirtybubble

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2006
Im trying to find out how crucial the the (TRAS) setting at 8 is if the complete setting that I would have to set my bios at for a A8N32sli mobo is 2 3 2 8....I Read an article from corsair that in there test the TRAS when raised had no effect on the performance... I actuall was told by OCZ that that these are the correct settings fot my board.....I am trying to decide between OCZ platinum pc3200 and Corsair I beleive the 3200cs...@ 2 3 3 6..(not sure if I would have to change these )

I'm not looking to do any overclocking...just teaking as needed

Im off to work now but when i get home I can list all my other components that I am putting together for a gaming sytem...

Secondly...Any opinions on this Asus A8n32 SLI deluxe for 176.00...or A used Asus A8n sli premium for 100.00...with two years left on the warranty... ...I could pos. get this bundled with a 4200+ if its the right price..if not just the mobo..

One factor in the choice as far as the mobo goes is that I do not know when or if I will go with two video cards ...(My BFG 7900 GT should come today)
Thanks to all