Hi Dallas,

I THINK I sent 1 more post than you today, so that would mean I'm
catching Bill Leaming quicker than you are, mate!

Nyuk, nyuk :))

Regards,
John Ward

dallas

"John Ward"
> I THINK I sent 1 more post than you today, so that would mean I'm
> catching Bill Leaming quicker than you are, mate!

Damn you Ward!!!!

But how are you going to make up for the two weeks you'll be gone starting
tomorrow... you'll never catch me now... (twisting ends of handlebar
moustache)

The Basem of Wimshoes

With sheer flair and brilliance, of course!

Elementary, my dear Wimshoes. :))

JW