How Can I find Out if HP 97 and HP 94Ink Jet Cartridges ar..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
April 4, 2005 1:47:37 AM

How Can I find Out if HP 97 and HP 94 Ink Jet Cartridges are Refillable?
If they are refillable where do I buy yhe recommended ink?

Mike
April 4, 2005 1:47:38 AM

Mike wrote:

>How Can I find Out if HP 97 and HP 94 Ink Jet Cartridges are Refillable?

All ink cartridges can be refilled...some are easier than others.

>If they are refillable where do I buy yhe recommended ink?

From a reputable supplier that has good quality ink, tools, and
instructions.

Try doing a search for HP ink cartridge refills for more info. Since it
looks like your in the US, try Alotofthings, AtlanticInkjet, etc.
April 15, 2005 2:42:11 AM

Thanks, will dp.

Mike

!