Passwords

How do I remove remembered password from web sites that I
visit?

When an incorrect password appears in a drop-down list,
click once on it to highlight the password, then press your
DELETE key on your keyboard.

Or you can delete cookies:

How to Delete Cookie Files
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;278835

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"John K" wrote:

| How do I remove remembered password from web sites that I
| visit?

Hi

Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet
Options>Content>AutoComplete - alter the various options in there.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User