i have a (mooney style) pfc usb yoke for sale. about 3 years old, good
as new.
(http://www.flypfc.com/entertainment%20products/mooney.html)
anyone? post bids here (no emails please) and i'll respond to highest.

"ekantian" <ekantian@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>i have a (mooney style) pfc usb yoke for sale. about 3 years old, good
> as new.
> (http://www.flypfc.com/entertainment%20products/mooney.html)
> anyone? post bids here (no emails please) and i'll respond to highest.

$51.00 US

Mr Steve

crash

ekantian wrote:
> i have a (mooney style) pfc usb yoke for sale. about 3 years old, good
> as new.
> (http://www.flypfc.com/entertainment%20products/mooney.html)
> anyone? post bids here (no emails please) and i'll respond to highest.

$100 shipped........

dallas

"ekantian"
> i have a (mooney style) pfc usb yoke for sale. about 3 years old, good
> as new.
> (http://www.flypfc.com/entertainment%20products/mooney.html)
> anyone? post bids here (no emails please) and i'll respond to highest.

$50.00 US

Dallas

crash

Dallas wrote:
> "CRaSH"
>> $100 shipped........
>
> Excuse me Parkersan, do you not already own one of these?

Hi, hi, honorable Varmit, but at that price it'd be easy to sell for a
profit on eBay...... d:->))

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

> c'mon. it's mint condition.

Go on eBay, it is safer for everybody and you will get a better price for
it.
I am not sure I would transfer any kind of cash based on a NG posting.

Simon

dallas

"Simon"
> Go on eBay, it is safer for everybody and you will get a better price for
> it.

Actually ekantian.

That's the best idea... even if I won the bid I don't know you and would be
reluctant to send a check off to you. Ebay would at least offer protections
for both the buyer and the seller.

Dallas