Historical FS Aircraft Site

If you're interested in getting some old, historical aircraft (or scenery)
for Flight Simulator, here is a really great site that has gathered them all
together:
http://www.biplaneflyer.co.uk/welcome.htm

The site was set-up to support people running the Golden Wings 3 mod for
FS2004 (which re-creates a pre-WWII world! http://www.windrfters.com/ ), but
the aircraft will still work with the normal FS2004 (and, sometimes, FS2002)
world.

I haven't been able to download the GW3 package yet (their server is
temporarily overloaded), but I have tried a old Goodyear blimp (the
Defender), and it is fun to play with.

"Matt B." <none@given> wrote in message
> If you're interested in getting some old, historical aircraft (or scenery)
> for Flight Simulator, here is a really great site that has gathered them
> all together:
> http://www.biplaneflyer.co.uk/welcome.htm
>
> The site was set-up to support people running the Golden Wings 3 mod for
> FS2004 (which re-creates a pre-WWII world! http://www.windrfters.com/ ),
> but the aircraft will still work with the normal FS2004 (and, sometimes,
> FS2002) world.
>
> I haven't been able to download the GW3 package yet (their server is
> temporarily overloaded), but I have tried a old Goodyear blimp (the
> Defender), and it is fun to play with.

Great link, I grabbed a Curtis Condor, Dornier DoX, and the Hindenburg :)

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:25:57 -0700, Gary L. wrote:

> Great link, I grabbed a Curtis Condor, Dornier DoX, and the Hindenburg :)

I want the Bermuda Tallship.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Chance favours the prepared mind.)