Epson R200 + IBM Ultra Glossy Photo Paper 4x6 = Green Tint..

I just picked up some IBM Heavyweight Ultra Glossy Photo Paper at Wal-Mart.
I printed a sample image (http://www.gballard.net/psd/srgbforwww.html) on it
and on genuine Epson Glossy 4"x6" Photo Paper. Grays and skin tones all
have an olive green tint to them on the IBM paper. The Colors look great on
the EPSON paper. Is there any paper that is less expensive then the EPSON
stuff but produces good colors? Can I tweek the settings to get rid of the
green tint? Anybody know how? I'm currently using genuine EPSON ink.

Thanx,
Kajetan
2 answers Last reply
More about epson r200 ultra glossy photo paper green tint

    Try the new Walgreen Studio 35 Premium Photo Paper. It comes 15 sheets
    to a pack for $7.99 and is often on sale two for one. It does a good job
    with all of my Epson printers including the R200 both black and white
    and color.

    Regards,
    EasyEight

    Kajetan S. wrote:

    >I just picked up some IBM Heavyweight Ultra Glossy Photo Paper at Wal-Mart.
    >I printed a sample image (http://www.gballard.net/psd/srgbforwww.html) on it
    >and on genuine Epson Glossy 4"x6" Photo Paper. Grays and skin tones all
    >have an olive green tint to them on the IBM paper. The Colors look great on
    >the EPSON paper. Is there any paper that is less expensive then the EPSON
    >stuff but produces good colors? Can I tweek the settings to get rid of the
    >green tint? Anybody know how? I'm currently using genuine EPSON ink.
    >
    >Thanx,
    >Kajetan

    In the San Francisco bay area Epson paper sometimes goes on sale for 25% off
    and on rare occasion on a two for one purchase. Usually at OfficeMax and
    listed in the Sunday advertising suppliments of the SF Chronicle. Check
    your local papers for the big box office supply store weekly ads. Costco
    used to sell Epson glossy photo paper - 120 sheets 8.5x11 - for $20. Some
    locations may still sell it, but they now sell Kirkland Glossy photo paper
    and it works extemely well in my Canon printer. Worth trying in the Epson
    as well. 125 8.5x11 sheets for $19. This paper and the Epson Glossy paper
    work equally well in the Canon i960, so they may also work equally well in
    the Epson.

    "Kajetan S." <no@no.com> wrote in message
    >I just picked up some IBM Heavyweight Ultra Glossy Photo Paper at
    >Wal-Mart. I printed a sample image
    >(http://www.gballard.net/psd/srgbforwww.html) on it and on genuine Epson
    >Glossy 4"x6" Photo Paper. Grays and skin tones all have an olive green
    >tint to them on the IBM paper. The Colors look great on the EPSON paper.
    >Is there any paper that is less expensive then the EPSON stuff but produces
    >good colors? Can I tweek the settings to get rid of the green tint?
    >Anybody know how? I'm currently using genuine EPSON ink.
    >
    > Thanx,
    > Kajetan

Printers Epson Photo Green IBM Peripherals