Nvidia control panel opens off screen

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my Nvidia control panel menu keeps opening off the screen for whatever reason. I can see it fly off to the right every time I open it, and there doesn't seem to be a great way to get it back. Any advice?
2 answers Last reply
More about nvidia control panel opens screen
  1. hold the shift key and right mouse click on the ICON on the taskbar. That should bring up the menu that has the move option, click on it and your mouse pointer will move to the hidden windows frame, click and hold to drag the frame to your active desktop.
    when you exit the program, it should save its current location at exit
  2. This is such a pain in the a--, and appreciate johnbl's solution, but I've been dealing with this Nvidia issue for years, with dual nvidia card 3-4 monitor combo's on vista and win7. It's a real problem when setting custom resolutions/timing for displays...as the settings confirmation dialog is liable to open off screen, so you have to use memorized key strokes to accept changes.
    This has been going on for too many years.
    My solution will involve migrating graphics hardware to ATI and operating systems to Linux. "Windows 10 will be better" is no answer at all...I loathe and detest the company that I no longer trust that put me (and my application users) in this position in the first place.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Control Panel Nvidia Windows 8