Please make it STOP! HP7110 all-in-one

HP 7110 All-in-One

Every day I send out a few dozen faxes of my menu special from my restaurant using a
customer list in the software.

Whenever the fax fails to go through due to a busy signal, the printer prints out a
sheet of paper telling me of the failure. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!

Honestly, if the line is busy, I'll send again tomorrow. I just want to make it stop
wasting full sheets of paper and ink.

I've checked every setting I could find and can't make it stop printing.

Anyone know how to make it stop?

Probably in the menu of the AIO. Have you tried reading the manual?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging