Playfield Wax - Old Masters

Howdy,

I know that a lot people recommend Kit or Johnson. However, I stopped
in a paint store the other day and there was a Carnauba paste wax for
wood floor and furniture called Old Masters. Has anybody ever tried
this product for waxing a playfield? I'm planning on using Magic
Eraser on my Grand Prix playfield this weekend and I would like to
follow up with a good waxing afterwards. All opinions are welcome and
appreciated.

Thank You,
Mark

Sometimes wax intended for wood seems to have a tint or tends to
discolor some.

Howdy,

Thanks everyone! I got the manufacturer stats and it is no good in my
eyes. Contains Turpentine among things. No Bueno! I'll go with Kit.

Thanks!