Outlook Express

Outlook Express will not open for me now. When I try to open it I get an hour
glass for a few seconds and then nothing. I've tried to go into the program
in my computer but it still won't open. I recently downloaded the SP2 update
for XP.

Try the Outlook Express Discussion group:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&lang=en&cr=US