Canon MP760

dd

Does anyone know of a critical review and/or comparison of the print
quality produced by this multifunction unit? I have always considered a
dedicated printer and scanner to be the way to go but the specification
of the MP760 has made me think again before I take the plunge! Any
comments would be welcome.
DD

If you like to plunge into ice water be my guest! ;-)

DD wrote:

> Does anyone know of a critical review and/or comparison of the
> print quality produced by this multifunction unit? I have always
> considered a dedicated printer and scanner to be the way to go but the
> specification of the MP760 has made me think again before I take the
> plunge! Any comments would be welcome.
> DD

Hi

I have a Canon MP 780 and find it excellant in all respects, scanning
copying and printing. The colour prints are very similar to Pixma 4000.

I got rid of HP 7130 and HP scanjet after years of being an Hp user.

Canon for my needs are the way to go