Sign in with
Your question

Lian Li PC-60BPlusII W?

Last response: in Components
June 23, 2006 7:13:07 AM

I noticed this case up on newegg earlier today and I'm wondering what's the difference between the PC60PlusII non-W.

I "think" the W version has a side panel window, also according to the specs it's veeery slightly smaller...

19.3"x17.8"x8.3" for the non-W
19.3"x17.7"x8.3" for the W

The W is also a little cheaper.

Can anyone fill me in on any other differences please. I was about to order the PC60 non-W until I saw the new one on newegg.

Thanks!

Edit:
Sorry I meant to provide links for both cases, here they are:

PC-60BPLUSII W

PC-60BPLUSII

More about : lian 60bplusii

June 23, 2006 12:00:44 PM

The windowed version has the window. That's the only difference. I just ordered the windowed case and parts for my new build last night.
June 23, 2006 5:48:12 PM

I bought the windowed version in December...
Excellent case and cooling design, with well engineered modular drive cage and mobo tray.
I have 5 hard drives installed in the removable drive cage, and added a floating 120mm internal fan to circulate air and compliment cases well designed other 3 fans plus the blower fan... (total of 5 now) I added the floater since I am running lower RPM quiet fans for silence, and preferred a bit more circulation.
Using an Opteron 175 @ 2.64GHz on an Asus A8R32-MVP mobo... I also have a Bigwater 745, with the large 12v pump and reservoir mounted on top of the drive cage, squeezed in next to my HiS X1800XT.
Also have a TV Wonder Elite tuner card, 4x512MB, 2 gigs Corsair XPS expert RAM, the Lian Li temp/fan control, a USB L.I.S. 2 fan/hardware control monitor LCD in 5.5" bay, a Plextor 716AL DVD Burner and an Antec TruePower2 550watt PSU...
Related resources
June 23, 2006 6:14:11 PM

Kickin'. I'm holding off on any extreme cooling (H20, phase change, etc.) until I'm out of college and in my own place - then the tower stays where it is...:wink:
June 23, 2006 8:49:13 PM

Sweet, I'm glad to hear it! I'm definitely going to go ahead with this case then.

Since I'm ordering it from newegg should I go ahead and buy some replacement case fans for it as well? I really don't care for flashy LED's, I just want dependable fans that have variable rpm's. I was looking at the ZALMAN ZM-F1 80mm and the ZALMAN ZM - F3 120mm

It seemed like most case fans were about the same specs, except these two Zalmans' don't have 3/4 pin connectors, just 3 pin I think. Not sure if that's going to be a problem with my Asus M2N-SLI motherboard or not.

Anyway thanks for all the help! It's greatly appreciated.
June 24, 2006 1:26:14 AM

hmm...vantec tornadoes anyone?
!