S630 paper weight

I routinely used my S750 with 110# card stock, whatever that is in metric.
You do have to set the abrasion lever to the left.

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> The PDF manual says that paper shouldn't be any more than 105gsm. This
> review says it goes up to 245gsm:
> http://www.macuser.co.uk/macuser/reviews/16292/canon-s630.html I've got
some
> 180 here and wondering if it's any use.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Derek

"Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> The PDF manual says that paper shouldn't be any more than 105gsm. This
> review says it goes up to 245gsm:
> http://www.macuser.co.uk/macuser/reviews/16292/canon-s630.html I've got
> some 180 here and wondering if it's any use.
>
> Thanks

I see here it says "64 to 105 gsm2 and supported Canon special media up to
245 gsm2" What counts as special media?

--
Derek

br549

I use 199gsm card stock in my S520 with no problems.

"BR549" <nospams@spam.com> wrote in message
>I use 199gsm card stock in my S520 with no problems.
>
> "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
> The PDF manual says that paper shouldn't be any more than 105gsm. This
> review says it goes up to 245gsm:
> http://www.macuser.co.uk/macuser/reviews/16292/canon-s630.html I've got
> some
> 180 here and wondering if it's any use.
>
> Thanks

Thanks

--
Derek

"Dan G" <Dan@xxxx.com> wrote in message
>I routinely used my S750 with 110# card stock, whatever that is in metric.
> You do have to set the abrasion lever to the left.
>

> "Derek Baker" <me@xyzderekbaker.eclipse.co.uk> wrote in message
>> The PDF manual says that paper shouldn't be any more than 105gsm. This
>> review says it goes up to 245gsm:
>> http://www.macuser.co.uk/macuser/reviews/16292/canon-s630.html I've got
> some
>> 180 here and wondering if it's any use.
>>
>> Thanks

Assuming # means pound, the conversion formula here
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html makes that 179gsm.

Thanks

--
Derek