Scott

Hi
When mounting a cooling fan to a VGA board which is
better a thermal grease (which kind) or a thermal rubber
pad (which kind)? Thanks.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What has your question to do with Windows XP?

"Scott" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> When mounting a cooling fan to a VGA board which is
> better a thermal grease (which kind) or a thermal rubber
> pad (which kind)? Thanks.

Scott;
I have found that the thermal grease will transfer the heat more readily
that pads.
R S