On 04/25/2005 11:46 PM, Paul wrote:
> test

Welcome to the group. The test failed, Over 400 test newsgroups ending
in .test and your post showed up here. :)

Testing info at http://livinginternet.com/u/uu_test.htm

Please use alt.test or misc.test .
For binary test use alt.binaries.test

Please, before you post again, read
http://tgos.org/newbie/index2.html

Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
Anu's Linux@HOME Distros: Ubuntu, Fedora, Knoppix
More: http://anu.homelinux.net/~bsd/ Visit: http://counter.li.org/

Dr Balwinder S Dheeman wrote:
> On 04/25/2005 11:46 PM, Paul wrote:
>> test
>
> Welcome to the group. The test failed, Over 400 test newsgroups
> ending in .test and your post showed up here. :)
>
> Testing info at http://livinginternet.com/u/uu_test.htm
>
> Please use alt.test or misc.test .
> For binary test use alt.binaries.test
>
> Please, before you post again, read
> http://tgos.org/newbie/index2.html

While I understand your reasons for writing the above, there are sometimes
valid reasons for posting a test message to a non-test group.

I had a strange problem a few months ago where I could post to some of the
groups I subscribe to but not others. I therefore posted some test
messages to see which I could send to and which I could not.

Posting to a test group would not have helped me identify and solve my
problem.

Ivor