hp psc 750

not used this for a week or two, tonight when I need it, it wont work!
well, it is turned on, there are no error messages in front display, it will
print self test page, when I try to print from pc it is giving me a user
intervention error message. I followed instruction, went to printer folder,
unchecked use printer offline, it still wont print, and the option keeps
checking itself again. help!

--
Please put Sheila in the subject line when you email me.

dear friend
reinstall the printers drivers & add new printer once again.

Regards,
aditya h
zenith infotech

aditya_vh@indiatimes.com wrote:
> dear friend
> reinstall the printers drivers & add new printer once again.
>

> Regards,
> aditya h
> zenith infotech

thanks for replying, my son confessed to using the printer with his laptop a
few weeks ago, and forgot to put the usb back! I knew it was ok when I last
used it!

thank you anyway!

--
Please put Sheila in the subject line when you email me.

Jan

In article <5YN5e.57448$Nr5.25267@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>,
sheilainvalid21uk@yahoo.com says...
> aditya_vh@indiatimes.com wrote:
> > dear friend
> > reinstall the printers drivers & add new printer once again.
> >

> > Regards,
> > aditya h
> > zenith infotech
>
> thanks for replying, my son confessed to using the printer with his laptop a
> few weeks ago, and forgot to put the usb back! I knew it was ok when I last
> used it!
>
> thank you anyway!

I hope he is losing his allowance for the next month :)
--

Cheers!

Jan