Calendar Mess

November 25, 2004 2:48:53 AM

I have an h2210, which I was syncing happily with both my office and home
PC. (I didn't sync email, just calendar, tasks, etc.) The IT guys at work
have upgraded my PC, and now I'm getting appointments duplicating,
triplicating and more! The appointments which seem to do this are recurring
ones.

Any idea what the IT guys have done which makes this happen (and how I can
stop it!)?

Also - any quick way of deleting all the appointments from my ipaq, short of
a hard re-set which I don't really want to do?

Thanks in advance...

Paul

More about : calendar mess

November 26, 2004 12:18:33 AM

Google 'Outlook Duplicates Remover' - there are some free versions out
there, ie on http://www.slipstick.com/
Can be downloaded from http://www.slipstick.com/files/ODR5.exe

!