German language prompts for Cisco TCL IVR

Hello all,
Does anybody know where I can find some basic IVR prompts in German,
for a Cisco TCL ver 2.0 application ?

thanks
Kostas
1 answer Last reply
More about german language prompts cisco

    Hello,

    > Does anybody know where I can find some basic IVR prompts in German,
    > for a Cisco TCL ver 2.0 application ?
    Porta Software provides Cisco TTS modules for German, French and some
    other languages:
    https://store.portaone.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_24&products_id=33

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

VPN IP Cisco Basic Networking