Updatebr.inf error with SP2

I downloaded SP2 full version. When I double click it, it
looks like it is unpacking files. Then I get an error
that says 'the updatebr.inf file is invalid'.

I can't get anything unpacked to install sp2.

Thanks.
Jim
1 answer Last reply
More about updatebr error

    Doesn't he have to delete the first download before it will actually
    download the package anew?

    "Darren Curtis" <a-dacurt@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Corrupt download?
    >
    > Try downloading again
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Darren Curtis

    > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via
    > your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit
    > from your issue.

    > rights.

Microsoft Windows XP