Updatebr.inf error with SP2

Jim

I downloaded SP2 full version. When I double click it, it
looks like it is unpacking files. Then I get an error
that says 'the updatebr.inf file is invalid'.

I can't get anything unpacked to install sp2.

Thanks.
Jim

Doesn't he have to delete the first download before it will actually
download the package anew?