can not receive calls

I just recieved an ATA 486 from Just Dial VOIP service. I got it all
setup last night and now can make calls perfectly with it, in fact some
ppl saying it sounds better than the mobile :-). But got a problem.
When they try and call me back on a BT landline they get a message
saying "there is a fault." Or if they call from a VOIP / mobile
service they get a constant deadtone. Is there a reason they can't
make a call to me like I need to open some ports or something? Or is
it down to Justdial number not comission yet?
1 answer Last reply
More about receive calls

    marko@ntlworld.com wrote:
    > When they try and call me back on a BT landline they get a message
    > saying "there is a fault." Or if they call from a VOIP / mobile
    > service they get a constant deadtone. Is there a reason they can't
    > make a call to me like I need to open some ports or something? ...

    It is not your fault (unless perhaps you have too many phones plugged in
    at one time) ===> they have not corectly 'ported' your phone number.
    Call and escalate to the highest ranking person you can get. Be prepared
    for it to take a LONG time to fix (or maybe you'll get lucky).

VPN VoIP Networking