ERROR. Do you wish to debug.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

When connected to the internet and viewing various web
sites I often get the following type of message pop up;
Error
X A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug.
Line 5
Error;'myvar is null or not an object'
Can anyone help in sorting this out?.
Many thanks
Tony

Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
Tools > Internet Options > Advanced, then place a check
next to "Disable script debugging in Internet Explorer"
and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
then click "Apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Tony" wrote:

| When connected to the internet and viewing various web
| sites I often get the following type of message pop up;
| Error
| X A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug.
| Line 5
| Error;'myvar is null or not an object'
| Can anyone help in sorting this out?.
| Many thanks