ERROR. Do you wish to debug.

When connected to the internet and viewing various web
sites I often get the following type of message pop up;
Error
X A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug.
Line 5
Error;'myvar is null or not an object'
Can anyone help in sorting this out?.
Many thanks
Tony
1 answer Last reply
More about error debug

    Launch Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select:
    Tools > Internet Options > Advanced, then place a check
    next to "Disable script debugging in Internet Explorer"
    and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
    then click "Apply".

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Tony" wrote:

    | When connected to the internet and viewing various web
    | sites I often get the following type of message pop up;
    | Error
    | X A runtime error has occured. Do you wish to debug.
    | Line 5
    | Error;'myvar is null or not an object'
    | Can anyone help in sorting this out?.
    | Many thanks