Epson Stylus CX6400 - no ink on page - can you help?

I've replaced the black cartridge (Epson) but there is nothing
appearing on the page when I try to print. I've cleaned the nozzle and
print head, tried the print test page and only colour appears. All the
ink levels are showing as normal and the black appears as full.
Hopefully someone can suggest a solution.

Please contact me via private email using the address in the header of
my posting. I can provide you with an Epson Cleaning Manual which can
likely resolve the problem.

No fee, no spam, no sales to be made.

Art

tigh wrote:

> I've replaced the black cartridge (Epson) but there is nothing
> appearing on the page when I try to print. I've cleaned the nozzle and
> print head, tried the print test page and only colour appears. All the
> ink levels are showing as normal and the black appears as full.
> Hopefully someone can suggest a solution.

I have the same problem can someone forward the cleaning manual??