Boot order

Is there any way to set the sequence in which start-up programs are loaded
when starting Windows?
I have an ADSL connection which always starts when I boot up and does not
seem to be configurable to start on demand only. Frequently I have an up and
running ADSL connection BEFORE my firewall, (Zone alarm pro) or my antivirus,
(Panda 2004) are activated.
This must create a window of opportunity for unprotected intrusions into my
system.
1 answer Last reply
More about boot order

    "Roger" <Roger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Is there any way to set the sequence in which start-up programs are loaded
    >when starting Windows?

    Not really. You could write a batch file and use the START command to
    start your applications from here. You can then put the commands in
    the desired order, but this will not work with Services.

    --
    (tm)

Connection Boot Windows XP