Testing Voice Codec

Last response: in Networking
May 4, 2005 1:24:36 AM

Hi All,

I have DSP Chip which is interfaced to the PCM codec in my target. In
order to test the Encode Module of my DSP codec, is there any packet
generator available to send encoded data to my DSP codec?. So that from
my PCM interface i can hear the decoded data.? I have put my DSP codec
in coder loopback mode, which actually puts the packet rxed on the
encoder module to its decoder module

Thanks
Vanitha

More about : testing voice codec