Testing Voice Codec

Hi All,

I have DSP Chip which is interfaced to the PCM codec in my target. In
order to test the Encode Module of my DSP codec, is there any packet
generator available to send encoded data to my DSP codec?. So that from
my PCM interface i can hear the decoded data.? I have put my DSP codec
in coder loopback mode, which actually puts the packet rxed on the
encoder module to its decoder module

Thanks
Vanitha
2 answers Last reply
More about testing voice codec

    G.711 A/MU law

    What coding scheme?

    <vanitha@agilis.st.com.sg> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have DSP Chip which is interfaced to the PCM codec in my target. In
    > order to test the Encode Module of my DSP codec, is there any packet
    > generator available to send encoded data to my DSP codec?. So that from
    > my PCM interface i can hear the decoded data.? I have put my DSP codec
    > in coder loopback mode, which actually puts the packet rxed on the
    > encoder module to its decoder module
    >
    > Thanks
    > Vanitha

vpn IP Chip Codec Networking