Why is Sharikou not banned

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
Another thread by Sharikou locked. Why isn't he banned?
He's just promoting his bog?

Don't Worry about him being banned or not. Just keep yourself busy in your affairs. Let Shakira Come in and do his Drive by Posting. its lets the Fourm get restless and re-settle. and some people end up changing positions and some even end up reinforcing them

Viperabyss

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006
you know what? we should start a petition for THG forum moderator, that locks sharikou's thread once its posted.

seriously, i can't believe ppl still believe in that crap.

or on another thought, we can probably gain large amount of money from him in the stock market, since i bet he putted lots and lots of his "PhD" salary in for AMD.

I generally believe that people should be able to post their opinions on this and any other forum. However, Sharikou has clearly violated one the the Rules Of Conduct in the Terms of Service Agreement at least once.

His recent post about Intel filling for chapter clearly violates the following:

User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.

His post is:

1. knowingly false
2. defanatory
3. misleading
4. inaccurate

RichPLS

Champion
Of course he is welcome to share his beliefs, as long as it is in a respectful manor... irregardless of whether or not his statements are valid... There are enough sensible people here that will challenge him, and the truth will be evident, at least to those who can discern fact from fiction... or want to discern reality...

9-inch

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006

Just becasue he brings true facts that hurts intel fanboys you want to ban him, but I bet if he was posting crap about AMD then it's OK... :roll:

quantumsheep

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005

Just becasue he brings true facts that hurts intel fanboys you want to ban him, but I bet if he was posting crap about AMD then it's OK... :roll:

Trying to think of something witty to say......Not going to happen. In the face of such huge imbecility all i can say is:
lol.

Viperabyss

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006

lolz.. out of all of his accusation towards conroe benchmarks, intel financial positions, i countered them politely, and backed with substantial evidence. somehow i didn't see my entries being posted out.

since sharikou is your buddy-buddy, would you mind asking him why he is blocking my entires?

Just because he brings true facts that hurts intel fanboys you want to ban him, but I bet if he was posting crap about AMD then it's OK... :roll:

Just because "Doctor" Sharikou is in the middle of his first accounting class at his local community college doesn't give him the ability to look up Intel's public finance filings and analyze them.

If Intel was on the verge of bankruptcy I'm sure a professional analyst would have noticed by now.

Ycon

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Theres no way of catching him, he just pops in, creates topic, copy&pastes some BS and runz off again and all that takes less than 10 seconds :lol:

old_times

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006

This guy needs some serious help. Banning may give him a panic attack. I can give up some of my Prozac to help him feel better. Show some love brothers.

DaBigHurt

Distinguished
May 21, 2006
Anybody who gets a panic attack from being banned from a Forum has some serious issues. In fact anybody who takes anything posted here personally.