Alan

Hi,
I just purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, I don't as yet have a
joystick but I do have a Saitek P880 controller, would this be good enough
to use wihth MS 2004? If I do need to purchase a joystick could someone
recommend a good one please.

Many thanks
Alan

I don't know of the controller you mention. but Logitech Extreme 3D, $25 at
Target. Works really well for me.

"Alan" <aok1@redditch.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I just purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, I don't as yet have a
> joystick but I do have a Saitek P880 controller, would this be good enough
> to use wihth MS 2004? If I do need to purchase a joystick could someone
> recommend a good one please.
>
> Many thanks
> Alan

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Low price and works great.

HermanNelson

"HermanNelson" <byline1not@charter.net> wrote in message
> Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Low price and works great.

I don't have the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, but (after checking it out online)
it has the three "advanced" features I'd say are essential:
1. 8-way hat switch
2. throttle control
3. twistable joystick (to control rudder)

(The fact that it has a bunch of extra buttons is good, too.)

If your "joystick" already has these, then it may be good enough already.
(But I think what you have is a gamepad controller?)

Andy, you're right it's a great Joy Stick.

But being in Canada I paid twice the price. Once I started flying I
purchased the CH products Yoke and Rudder peddles, flying has never been the
same.

"Andy L." <caldex@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I don't know of the controller you mention. but Logitech Extreme 3D, $25
at
> Target. Works really well for me.
>
> "Alan" <aok1@redditch.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I just purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, I don't as yet have a
> > joystick but I do have a Saitek P880 controller, would this be good
enough
> > to use wihth MS 2004? If I do need to purchase a joystick could someone
> > recommend a good one please.
> >
> > Many thanks
> > Alan

Latest posts