programs won't uninstall

I have three programs on my "add or remove programs" list that I cannot
uninstall. when I click "remove" the application remnant cleaner box comes up
like usual telling me that it is locating the folders and to wait but no
matter how long I wait (hours) it never moves on to the next step like it is
supposed to, the application remnant cleaner box never goes away and I have
to cancel! Help! I really need to remove these things from my computer!

Try using the programs uninstall tool. Or...

Uninstall Programs Manually
http://www.theeldergeek.com/manually_uninstall_programs.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:A92B9409-33AE-405A-83B7-4549DC434F80@microsoft.com,
Ahh! program won't uninstall <Ahh! program won't
uninstall@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked: