I am unable to view desktop wallpaper

one day when i was working with my laptop suddenly everythng i mean pictures everythng changed as photo negative colors...i restarted my system...n after that a black screen came on my desktop..i am able to change the desktop and also i am able to perform all d operations but the thng is like i can't view my desktop image...plzzz help me guys...
4 answers Last reply
More about unable view desktop wallpaper
  1. navya_ajith said:
    all d operations

Love it.

navya_ajith said:
    one day when i was working with my laptop suddenly everythng i mean pictures everythng changed as photo negative colors...i restarted my system...n after that a black screen came on my desktop..i am able to change the desktop and also i am able to perform all d operations but the thng is like i can't view my desktop image...plzzz help me guys...

Sounds like your LCD might be going out on you. How long have you had "d" laptop? Have you ran any anti-virus scans and updated your graphic card's driver?
  2. Sounds lke your Windows is not activated. A non activated version will do exactly what you say.
  3. i tried to open this url www.picsten.blogspot.com but still i am not able to see the wallpapers on my desktop. can anyone please help me??
  4. i tried to open this url www.picsten.blogspot.com but still i am not able to see the wallpapers on my desktop. can anyone please help me??
Ask a new question

Read More

Desktops Wallpaper Windows 7