Sign in with
Your question

I am unable to view desktop wallpaper

Last response: in Windows 7
April 30, 2011 8:58:02 AM

one day when i was working with my laptop suddenly everythng i mean pictures everythng changed as photo negative colors...i restarted my system...n after that a black screen came on my desktop..i am able to change the desktop and also i am able to perform all d operations but the thng is like i can't view my desktop image...plzzz help me guys...
a b $ Windows 7
April 30, 2011 1:53:13 PM

navya_ajith said:
all d operations

Love it.

navya_ajith said:
one day when i was working with my laptop suddenly everythng i mean pictures everythng changed as photo negative colors...i restarted my system...n after that a black screen came on my desktop..i am able to change the desktop and also i am able to perform all d operations but the thng is like i can't view my desktop image...plzzz help me guys...

Sounds like your LCD might be going out on you. How long have you had "d" laptop? Have you ran any anti-virus scans and updated your graphic card's driver?
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
April 30, 2011 1:55:43 PM

Sounds lke your Windows is not activated. A non activated version will do exactly what you say.
m
l
Related resources
January 12, 2013 12:30:21 PM

i tried to open this url www.picsten.blogspot.com but still i am not able to see the wallpapers on my desktop. can anyone please help me??
m
l
January 12, 2013 12:36:13 PM

i tried to open this url www.picsten.blogspot.com but still i am not able to see the wallpapers on my desktop. can anyone please help me??
m
l
!