New updated Garmin Trainer Database for Reality XP GPS

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 17, 2005 12:02:21 AM

Happy Day! No one expected this...

The Garmin Trainers now have a database cycle from 01-Sep-05 thru 29-Sep-05.
That means up to date navaids and approaches for Beech A-36, Piper Meridian
and Reality XP 430 and 530 owners.

Details:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=128...

Gotta go install mine now...

Dallas
September 17, 2005 12:25:04 AM

"Beech45Whiskey"
> This is excellent news.

Just installed the 530 per instructions and it works as advertised. :-)

Dallas
September 17, 2005 2:02:02 AM

Dallas wrote:

> Happy Day! No one expected this...
>
> The Garmin Trainers now have a database cycle from 01-Sep-05 thru 29-Sep-05.
> That means up to date navaids and approaches for Beech A-36, Piper Meridian
> and Reality XP 430 and 530 owners.
>
> Details:
>
> http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=128...
>
> Gotta go install mine now...
>
> Dallas

I was just looking at the Reality XP stuff today. The FSD Piaggio I just got
has support built in for the Reality XP products. How do you guys rate them?

Regards
Grimbor
September 17, 2005 2:22:00 AM

"Justin"
> How do you guys rate them?

What's not to like? 100% Garmin functionality. If you want a manual, you
have to download it from Garmin - now that's "As real as it gets".

The products really do get a solid 10 for flawless.

The author's ego does not have a trigger guard, but when you make products
like that who cares. :-)

Dallas
!