OfficeMax paper on Canon PIXMA iP8500

Has anyone had any experience with using OfficeMax brand photo papers
on a Canon PIXMA? I'm using the iP8500, but I understand that the inks
used in the entire PIXMA line are very similar if not identical.

On 12 Apr 2005 10:11:22 -0700, "tomviolin"
<rock_spambust_violin@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Has anyone had any experience with using OfficeMax brand photo papers
>on a Canon PIXMA? I'm using the iP8500, but I understand that the inks
>used in the entire PIXMA line are very similar if not identical.

Generally the quality on paper are similiar but there's no way to know
as there are too many variations of paper and ink (brand, generic, and
DIY refills) so the only way to find out for sure is to test it.

I have used several type of phoeo paper on my HP printer with cheap
refilled ink, no one can really tell the difference from quality
prints anyway.